We understand you may have concerns and want to give you peace of mind, so you know what to expect before and during your appointment. Radiology Affiliates Imaging will follow the below safety measures.
Due to COVID-19 we ask that patients schedule appointments for imaging studies. All patients must be screened by a Care Coordinator before entering our offices. If you are a walk-in X-Ray patient, please understand you will be screened at the time of arrival and may be asked to return to their car until a study time is available. X-Ray patients with an appointment will be seen at their scheduled time.
- Enhanced Cleaning Protocols - Not only do we have well-established cleaning protocols already in place, but we have significantly amplified those. We will be sanitizing frequently throughout the day on high-touch surfaces using a sanitizer deemed by the EPA to be effective against coronavirus. We have a full time cleaning company at each location to keep all area sanitized for safety.
- Training and Preparedness - Our staff have been trained on the increased infection prevention protocols and will screen patients for any signs of respiratory illness and fever. Staff is now wearing surgical masks and gloves when caring for patients.
- Keeping Our Staff Healthy, to Keep You Healthy - For the safety and health of everyone, if any member of our staff has been in recent close contact to someone who is confirmed or being tested for a diagnosis of COVID-19, we are asking them to selfquarantine for 14 days out of caution. Daily monitoring of employee temperatures will be taken.
- Ongoing Monitoring - Our leadership team is continuously monitoring the situation and adjusting our response, as necessary.
- Removal of Reading Materials in Waiting Rooms - To limit the amount of contact with high-touch surfaces, we have removed all reading materials from the waiting rooms in our sites so you may want to bring your own materials.
- Have You Been Exposed to Someone with COVID-19 or Being Tested for COVID-19 and Experiencing Symptoms? - We ask that you reschedule your appointment if you’ve been in recent close contact with someone who is confirmed or under the suspicion of having COVID-19 and you’re experiencing fever, cough, and difficulty breathing in the last 3 days.
- Recommendation to Follow CDC Guidelines - We urge you to follow CDC guidelines to self-quarantine if you have been in recent close contact with someone who is confirmed or being tested for a diagnosis of COVID-19.
Here’s What We Need from You
- Social distancing - To keep all our patients safe and healthy, we are encouraging social distancing in our waiting rooms. We have removed chairs and placed signs in others to urge you to sit at least six feet apart. To minimize overcrowding, we are asking:
- Temperature monitoring
- Wear a Mask to your visit or one will be provided
- Employee temperatures are taken daily. All patients will also be monitored for temperature.
- Bring your own pen to your appointment.
- To limit the number of visitors that you bring (unless you are assisting a patient with mobility or if the patient is under 18 years old)
- Asking for visitors to wait in their car
- No one under the age of 18 years old will be allowed in the waiting room
- Practice Hand Hygiene Immediately Before and After Appointment - Wash and dry your hands thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol which is conveniently located at our facility.
Your safety and well-being continue to be our highest priority. With new guidance issued by the State of New Jersey to reopen businesses for essential care, RAI will follow suit with a phased approach and take precautions to provide care to our patients and staff in a COVID safe manner.
Thank you for trusting us with your care.
The Physicians and Staff of Radiology Affiliates Imaging